I understand that:
- Sometimes it is not simple, even if your kids say it is
- Sometimes you need to hear how to do it more than once
- It is scary to try things when you are afraid it will break the computer
- It is easier to learn new things on your own computer
Barbara R. says “If you are looking for a consultant that is not intimidating, but is patient, thorough and available, I highly recommend Celia Wirth”.
I am really patient. I will:
- Answer all your questions as many times as you ask
- Go as slowly as you need
- Make you feel competent and capable of learning new skills
Dennis K. says “She will.”
I can help you with all sorts of things:
- Understand your new computer
Remote assistance is also available
If your computer will connect to the internet I can remotely connect to your computer. That is when you and I are on the phone, I walk you through a few steps on the internet, and then I can see what you are doing and you can see what I am doing.
I can do anything remotely that I can do sitting right next to you, except touch the computer.
This is convenient when you live far away, are on vacation, or need something quickly. And I appreciate it when the weather is really bad.
If you don’t see what you need call me at 612-408-9437, or e-mail email@example.com. We can figure it out.