Home office or small office
In your office or your home office, I can be your on-call tech support, making office or home office calls on a pre-scheduled or on-call basis if your office:
- Has five or fewer computers
- Is using a Windows peer-to-peer network
- Add computers to and remove computers from your network
- Troubleshoot modem and router issues
- Add wireless devices to the wireless network
- Clean out viruses and spyware
- Help install programs
- Work with you and your staff to solve computer related problems
- When you and your staff are too busy, or do not want to, I will
- Make the troubleshooting calls to your business software provider
- Work with the Internet Service Provider to solve internet issues
Do you currently pay for the services of an expensive Enterprise Software provider?
Sometimes I am a good alternative to that software provider. For instance:
- When the job is too small and you don’t want to call the software provider
- The job falls outside of the services performed by the software provider
- I am often able to get to you sooner
- Usually I am more economical
Call for a free consultation. I will come to your office, help you review your business practices, and work with you to develop a plan that will reduce the stress of maintaining your office computer system.
If you don’t see what you need, call 612-408-9437 and ask
Remote assistance is also available
If you have an internet connection from any provider such as suddenlink internet or even a wireless hotspot then I can provide a highly invaluable service. I can remotely connect to your computer and help solve your issue in minutes without physically touching it and with little to no wait time. Simply follow my instructions to help me access your computer then watch as I diagnose the problem for you. This is convenient when you live far away, are on vacation, or need something quickly.
“I wanted to give you feedback on the wonderful service you’ve provided me. You helped me purchase a computer and printer as well as other related equipment, set it up and got the systems running, installed programs, cleaned the computer hard drives, set up virus scans, networked my computers and made them wireless as well. What am I missing? I’m certain there is much more. Your help has been invaluable for me in my reactivation of my private law practice after 7 years as corporate counsel at a small business. I’m confidently passing on your name to my small business clientele since I know they will be in good hands with you and the excellent service you provide. Thank you and I’ll certainly be calling you again.” Jeanne M. Anderson, Attorney At Law, www.stillwater-attorney.com